How To Make A Giant Bean Bag – Check out our Christmas Delivery Cards for 20% off holiday shipping and FREE shipping over
Select the QuickShip option during checkout to ensure your order ships SAME DAY if received before 12 noon PT (Mon-Fri). For only $19, you can rest assured that your entire order will be there in no time!
How To Make A Giant Bean Bag
Place your order before the specified date and time and we'll make sure your Comfy Sack is in stock before Christmas! Shipping information is based on the delivery date provided to us by Fedex. Comfy Sacks is not responsible for weather or Fedex delays.
Dropshiping Giant Sude Soft Bean Bag Sofa Cover,living Room Furniture Party Leisure Giant Big Round Soft Fluffy Faux Cushion|outdoor Bean Bag Sofas|
Have you changed your decor and want to change the color of your Comfy Sack? We have a wide selection of fabrics and colors to quickly transform your look. We often find that customers want to purchase our covers for their existing bean bags. Unfortunately, this cover is larger than all our competitors' products and only fits the Convenience Bag.
All Comfy Sacks come with a FIVE YEAR warranty on all seams and zippers on the cover and lining. This is one of the best guarantees offered in the entire foam chair industry. Many other companies offer no warranty or offer a very limited warranty (and then call it a limited “lifetime” warranty which requires that you have all of the original packaging or register your product with them to qualify. Some companies use tricks like “two or three warranties” .lifetime” which doesn't make much sense but sounds appealing to buyers. The reality is we stand behind our products and many times customers come to us looking to buy a liner or cover from our company because our competitors will not honor their warranty.
We want our customers to be sure that if anything ever happens to their Comfy Sack, they're protected…literally! The Comfy Sack is built to last and what sets the Comfy Sack apart from other bean bag chairs on the market is the quality. All seams are very strong thanks to the strong fabrics and threads we use. Our products have been tested with the toughest kids and even dropped by 54-ton battle tanks, and we rarely need to replace covers or liners. Making your own giant bean bag is the way to go! This comfortable foam chair costs over $300 to buy new, and by making it yourself, not only can you save a lot of $$$, but you can also customize it in any fabric you like and know it's well made!!
Giant Bean Bag Cover
That's it, it's great I just shared this tutorial. I have homemade bean bags at home, so this is probably the sewing class I pass on the most word of mouth! FINALLY I'm sharing it here!
I'll show you what you need, where to get it, and how to put it together so your giant bean bag chair will last for years to come!
1. MEASURE AND CUT A CIRCLE. Starting at your insert, cut two circles that are 170 inches in circumference. I folded my fabric enough to cut 2 at a time.
Amazon.com: Bean Bag Chairs, Giant Bean Bag Cover, Soft Micro Fiber Bean Bag Chairs For Adults (it Was Only A Cover, Not A Full Bean Bag, No Filler) 6ft Dark Grey Big Bean
The easiest way to measure is with the radius of the circle, which is 27 inches. Cut about 40 inches of rope and tie one end to a handrail or straight rope. This will be your reference.
Tie the other end to a piece of chalk or a fabric pencil, making the string exactly 27 inches long from end to end. Find the approximate center of the area on the fabric where you will draw the circle and hold the bent end there. Pull the string tight, then make a perfect circle with the chalk. Cut both circles.
Having a friend who can hold the supports in place will make painting easier.
Chill Sack Bean Bag Chair, Memory Foam Lounger With Microsuede Cover, All Ages, 6 Ft, Ultra Fur Black
2. MEASURE AND CUT SQUARE. From each type of fabric, measure and cut two rectangles that are 87″ long and 32″ wide.
3. SEW ONE END OF THE SQUARE. With right sides together, pin and sew the two rectangles on the shorter side (32 inches). You will now have one rectangle that is 32 inches wide x 170+ inches long. Do this for each type of fabric.
4. ONE STONE PINE FOR CORNER and SEW SLOTS. With the right sides together, attach a loop to the long side of the rectangle. Sew in place with a 1/4″-1/2″ seam allowance (depending on your fabric/sewing machine. Heavier fabrics should have more seam allowance, but if you have basting, 1/4″ will suffice).
Large Bean Bag Chairs Seat Couch Sofa Cover Indoor Lazy Lounger Cover No Filling
Sew the short ends of the last rectangle (right sides together) after you attach it to the first loop to make sure they all line up nicely.
5. PAIN AND CHIPPER AND BOTTOM SUIT*. With the right sides together, pin the second loop to the bottom of the rectangle, leaving room for the length of the zipper. Pin the zipper in place. (I have a tutorial for the zipper HERE in steps 6-12 of my dress pillow tutorial).
* Adding a zipper to the insert is optional. You can leave 2-3 feet to fill the insert with foam, then sew it on.
Home Theater Seating, Giant Bean Bags
6. FILL INSERT WITH FOAM. In your best interest, follow my next tip carefully! Place the foam pack INSIDE the liner before opening and exposing it to air. It expands like crazy and the lather is so static it sticks to everything. When the insert is filled, pin and then sew! (Or zip it if you zipped your locker!)
7. PUT THE MATERIALS INTO THE ENVELOPE. You will be happy to have world class zippers here. Once the insert is in, zip it up and you're done!
Tags: beanbag, big, chair, blanket, DIY, foam stuffing, poof, giant, huge, jaxx, chair, storage bag, loveac, media, SEWING, SEWING, TUTORIALS
Big Joe Bean Bags And Pool Floats
Giant bean bag lovesac, how to make a giant bean bag chair, giant bean bag pillow, giant bean bag chairs, giant filled bean bag, how to make your own giant bean bag, how to make a giant bean bag, giant bean bag filling, how to clean giant bean bag, giant bean bag loveseat, how to make a giant bean bag bed, how to clean a giant bean bag