PPDB or New Student Admission in 2022 is carried out online. For Pekanbaru City, registration starts on June 29, 2022 through the ppdbpekanbaru.id website which will last until July 5, 2022.
Based on information from ppdb.riau.go.id, there are several steps that parents must take if they want to register their child to school, in this case a State Junior High School, through PPDB Online 2022.
For high school or vocational school, I don’t know, because I happened to only register my younger brother who had just entered junior high school. But maybe the steps are not much different.
Stages of PPDB Online Registration for SMP Negeri Pekanbaru
1. Pre Registration
The first is Pre-Registration, this stage has been going on from 20-25 June. This is the stage where prospective students complete the required documents as a condition for continuing to the level of education.
Because this stage has passed, I did not explain in detail because yesterday it was my mother who took care of me.
The next stage is Registration. This is what I will explain later. This process basically means that prospective students choose the path, destination school, and upload files on the ppdbpekanbaru.id site.
The duration is about 6 days, starting from June 29 to July 5, 2022. During this time, prospective students have one opportunity to change the application form.
3. Data Verification by Destination School
If the registration is approved, the next stage is the announcement and determination of prospective students. This stage will be announced on 7 July 2022 by the Head of the Education Unit.
Well, the last step is Re-registration. If you pass, you can come directly to the destination school to re-register before participating in learning activities.
How to Register PPDB Online at ppdbpekanbaru.id
Now, after knowing what the stages that must be passed, the following is a guide on how to register PPDB Online Pekanbaru to enter a State Junior High School through the ppdbpekanbaru.id site. Listen to the end, yes!
- First open the site https://app.ppdbpekanbaru.id/
- Then login with the account provided by the school (email & password)
- After logging into your account, click menu “Registration”
- In the first form, click (+Add) to choose the path and destination of the school
- Then the school identity will appear, if it is appropriate click “Yes, Yes!”
- Next click Carry on
- Then enter the form Upload File
- Upload a photo of diploma or certificate of graduation, KK, and birth certificate
- The allowed file types must be jpg/jpeg/png/pdf, maximum file size is 2MB
- If you have, click Upload Document and click Carry on
- Check the Integrity Pact, whether all the data is appropriate
- If nothing is wrong, click “Agree & Lock”
- After that, click “Yes, Yes!”
- Finally, print the proof of registration via the printer
- If you don’t have a printer at home, you can print at the nearest internet cafe
Until this stage, the PPDB Online registration process has been completed. However, you still have to wait for the data verification process from the destination State Junior High School.
If the registration is approved by the school, the “Unverified” section of the PPDB account will change to “Accepted”. Here you just have to come to your destination SMP with a printed proof of registration.