(wow) Words Of Wonders Level 449 Answers – Archive of all episodes of the podcast + some extra content ***ELSA Speak – Big New Year discount for Japanese listeners – Click here*** For archive of all special episodes click here
808. James Harris Back to Talk About His Book – Author/comedian James Harris returns to talk about learning Chinese. Take a Chinese woman and her semi-autobiographical book Midlands, which tells many funny and poignant stories about two former runners-up. who lives in Germany James read many parts of the book in this episode.
(wow) Words Of Wonders Level 449 Answers
807. Dylan, Lennon, Marx and God (PhD with Jon Stewart) – Conversations about two legends of contemporary popular culture – Bob Dylan and John Lennon with pop star scholar Jon Stewart (guitarist of The Wedding Present and Sleeper)
Verve. December 2022. Issue 193. By Verve Magazine
806. Perseverance, Positivity and Practice with Santiago Ruiz de Velasco of Oxford University Press – Santiago is the Managing Director of English Language Education at Oxford University Press. But English was not his first language. He learned this as an adult when he moved to London in his twenties. This conversation explores the challenges, failures, and successes of learning English, as well as the things learned while learning the language.
805. A New Year Ramble 2023 / Learn English with LEP – A story about starting the new year anew and I have to say something about listening to Luke’s English podcast with the Paw app. Podcast on your phone + many touches. I hope you like this!
804. Masaccio Is Missing (Learn English with Text Adventure Stories) Peter Carlson – The Third Adventure In the LEP mystery series, can I improve my detective skills to solve the disappearance of priceless paintings and gruesome murders? Story by Peter Carlson, available at textadventures.co.uk.
803. The Wraith (Learn English with Text Adventure Stories) by Peter Carlson – The second trilogy of Peter Carlson’s text adventure stories follows a terrifying serial killer with a bit of cunning. Do I have detective skills to solve mysteries and avoid death?
The Lessons Of 2016
802. Unopened Safe (Learning English with Text Adventure Stories) by Peter Carlson – Let’s do another mystery text adventure story by Peter Carlson. Listen as I read the story and make decisions to solve the mystery. You can read the story with me, or you can make the game yourself later. This is the first in a series of 3 stories based on Peter’s ‘Victorian Detective Interlude’ from textadventures.co.uk.
801 2022 WORLD NEWS QUIZ with Stephen from SEND7 – Stephen from the SEND7 podcast asks Luke 20 questions about world news in 2022. You know the answer? Can you beat Luke in the quiz? listen to the serious moments funny moment and summary of the main events of the year.
800. [3. PART] EPISODE 800 RAMBLE (FINAL PART) – A quick rundown on why this is the final part of Episode 800, why there’s a delay between Episodes 2 and 3, some notes on the flu and the 2022 World Cup.
800. [2. EPISODE] 800TH EPISODE RAMBLE / LEPSTER Q&A – We’re celebrating episode 800 by answering a ton of questions from our listeners. This episode covers things like how to improve your speech if you live in a non-English speaking country. I use headphones and a microphone My current favorite episode The afterlife and the spirit world My favorite brand of tea My favorite video game Fatherhood and the latest Star Wars series
Arbitrariness, Iconicity, And Systematicity In Language: Trends In Cognitive Sciences
800 [1. EPISODE] 800TH EPISODE RAMBLE / LEPSTER Q&A – Celebrating episode 800 and answering many questions sent in via social media. They expect questions about my crazy music career, grammar, my favorite author, my daughter, my English podcast life, and more. Video versions available.
799. LEPster’s Awakening Nightmare True Story (And How It Helped LEP) Email Story – Email share a shocking true story from LEP hallucinations and nightmares but with a happy ending. There is a video version.
Ramble Message / Episode 800 Schemes / World Cup Episode? – Bonus mini-broadcast about my plans for episode 800 (send your questions) and why I haven’t done the WC episode yet. But you can listen to me talking about it with Zdenek on his podcast (link available).
798. MYSTERIOUS AL (Street Art & Graffiti) – Chat with Mysterious Al, a contemporary/street artist from London currently based in Melbourne, Australia.
Defining Thyroid: Hypothyroidism And Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis — Juicebox Podcast
797 Stephen from SEND7 interviews Luke about LEP – Stephen from the SEND7 podcast interviewed me about how I got started in LEP, its downsides. Includes the benefits and challenges of podcasting for English learners. There is a video version.
796. BRITISH LANGUAGE AND LOCAL IDENTITY WITH MARK STEEL – Special guest Mark Steel discusses the cultural and linguistic differences between the UK and France. It includes UK accents and a tour of the little places in the UK that you may not know about, as well as talks about swearing and swearing in the UK. There is a video version.
795. DOPPELGANGER (Learn English from short stories) – Learn English from other short stories. Now there are actually two stories. Listen to the end of letter 2 and repeat after me to practice your pronunciation. Learn some vocabulary and grammar in the second half of the episode. with explanations of past and present inferential verbs There is a video version.
794 The surprising power of reading aloud (article) – Reading aloud has many surprising benefits for our memory and mental health. How does it help in English? I am reading you an article now. It helps to understand and give feedback on the importance of reading. In mind and out loud. There is a video version.
A Taste Of The Moon (level 84)
793. Cycling the streets of Paris at night. (with an extra ostrich?) – last week A special guest visited our comedy show in Paris. I got a ticket to the show. So I decided to record a podcast while walking down the street to a show. Wondering if I can interview this guest on LEP?
792 Rick Thompson Report by LIZ TRUSS (16 October 2022) – My dad is back to talk more about UK politics. This time he outlines the disastrous economic policies of Liz Truss and her Prime Minister. (Minister of Finance) Kwasi Kwarteng Advanced English Listening Practice – This is tricky. But keep listening to improve your English and find out what’s happening in UK politics. There is a video version.
791. ADJECTIVE + FRONT with Amber & Paul (A+P with A&P on LEP) – Amber and Paul came back to my loft with me to talk about everything! Combine language points about adjectives + prepositions, collocations, look at phrases and try to find examples in context. There is a video version.
790. Talking in the Garden with Mom (Audience Q&A) – My mom returned to the podcast to answer questions from the audience about the book, cooking, and her relationship with Luke and her grandson. The war in Ukraine, John Lennon’s song Imagine, the family’s game, the moment he fell off his horse, etc.
Multifamily Collective Podcast • A Podcast On Anchor
789. 50 Random British Facts (True or False Quiz) with James [2. part] – James and Luke discuss some “facts” about the UK. But can you guess whether it’s true or false? Learn interesting facts about life in the UK and improve your vocabulary in the process.
788. 50 Random British Facts (True or False Quiz) with James [1. part] – Guess what? Are these ‘facts’ about the UK true or false? James and Luke read the facts and discussed them individually. learn strange things english Learn vocabulary about laws and customs. and try not to laugh on the bus
787. Report by Rick & Gill Thompson: II. Queen Elizabeth / III. King Charles – Conversations with his mother and father about events in England after the Queen’s death on September 9, including media coverage, announcements by King Charles III. Notes on Charles as king and discussion of the role of the monarch in the British constitution.
786. THE QUEEN – II died today. Queen Elisabeth. These are my thoughts and feelings about the meaning and symbolism of his life and death. which was recorded less than an hour after I first saw the news.
Northeast Ohio Boomer
785. Crosswords and Word Origins (with Fred Eyangoh) – Fred Eyangoh returns to the podcast for fun and useful crossword puzzles, quizzes, and information about English etymology and history. There is a video version. (talk only)
784. Pub Chat with Charlie Baxter (Social English and Pub Etiquette) – Take Charlie and I on a virtual pub crawl for a pint of beer. a glass of snacks and lots of tips for going to pubs in English. There is a video version of the comedy tangents.
783 England or America? With Sarah Donnelly – Comparing British and American English Vocabulary