(wow) Words Of Wonders Level 496 Answers – ARCHIVE OF ALL PODCAST EPISODES + some extra content *** ELSA Speak – Big New Years Discounts for Japanese Listeners – Click Here*** For an archive of all Premium Episodes, click here.
808. James Harris is back to talk about his book – Author/actor James Harris is back to talk about learning Chinese, marrying a Chinese woman and his semi-autobiographical book The Midlands tells some funny and touching stories about two expats living in Germany. . James read a few passages from the book during the event.
(wow) Words Of Wonders Level 496 Answers
807. Dylan, Lennon, Marx and God (with Dr. Jon Stewart) – A conversation about two legends of modern popular culture: Bob Dylan and John Lennon, with pop star icon Jon Stewart ( actor of The Wedding Present and Sleeper).
Son Of Galleon’s Saddle
806. PRIVACY, POSITIVITY and PRACTICE with Santiago Ruiz de Velasco of Oxford University Press – Santiago is the Director of English Studies at Oxford University Press. But his mother tongue is not English. He learned this as an adult when he moved to London in his twenties. This talk explores the challenges, failures and successes he has had in learning English, and what he has learned about language learning.
805. A New Year Ramble 2023 / Learn English with LEP – An informational piece about the new beginning of the new year and some things I will tell you about listening to Luke’s English podcast with the podcast app on your phone + many tangents. I hope you enjoy!
804. The Missing Masaccio (Learn English with Text Adventure Story) by Peter Carlson – The third (and final) adventure in this LEP mystery miniseries. Can I train my photography skills to fix the loss of a worthless photo and a series of horrible murders? Story by Peter Carlson and available from tektadventures.co.uk
803. The Wraith (Learn English with Text Adventure) by Peter Carlson – The second in Peter Carlson’s trilogy of text adventure stories. In this one, we are chasing a dangerous killer with some tricks up his sleeve. Do I have the detective skills to solve the mystery and prevent another death?
Saint Thomas Cross, Mar Thoma Cross, Mar Thoma Sliba A Religio Cultural Logo Of Saint Thomas Christians
802. Unlocked Security (Learn English with Text Adventure Story) by Peter Carlson – Let’s do a text adventure story by Peter Carlson. Listen to me read the story and decide to solve the mystery. You can read the story with me or play one later. This is the first of 3 stories from Peter’s ‘Victorian Detective Interlude’ series on tektadventures.co.uk
801. WORLD NEWS 2022 QUIZ with Stephen from SEND7 – Stephen from the SEND7 podcast asks Luke 20 questions about world news in 2022. Do you know the answers? Can you beat Luke to the punch? Hear some great moments, some funny moments, and a recap of some of the highlights of the year.
800. [3. PART] EPISODE 800 RAMBLE (last part): A short story about why this is the last part of episode 800, why there was a delay between episodes 2 and 3, some thoughts about pandemic and the 2022 World Cup.
800 [2. PART] EPISODE 800 RAMBLE / LEPSTER Q&A – We celebrate episode 800 by answering a huge list of questions from listeners. This article covers things like how to improve your communication when you live in an English speaking country, the headphones and microphones I use, my current favorite, the afterlife and the cloud spirit, my favorite types of tea, my favorite video games. , a father and the latest Star Wars series
Our Audience’s ‘every Brilliant Thing’ List
800. [1. PART] EPISODE 800 RAMBLE / LEPSTER Q&A – We celebrate episode 800 and answer many questions posted on social media. Expect questions about my failing music career, grammar, favorite authors, my daughter, life as a podcaster learning English, and more. Video version available.
799. The True Story of a LePster’s Waking Nightmare (And How LEP Came to the Rescue) e-mail story – Share a disturbing story sent by a LEPster. This section contains graphic and terrifying descriptions of dream scenes, visions, hallucinations and nightmares, but there is a happy ending. Video version available.
Ramble Message / Episode 800 Plans / World Cup Episodes? – A little more talk about my plans for episode 800 (send me your questions) and why I didn’t do a World Cup event, but you can hear me talk with Zdenek on his podcast (link available).
798. MYSTERIOUS AL (Street Art & Graffiti) – In conversation with Mysterious Al, a contemporary/street artist from London who lives in Melbourne, Australia. Video version available.
Log: Quantum Country Analysis
797. Stephen from SEND7 Interviews Luke about LEP – Stephen from the SEND7 Podcast became the host to interview me about how I started LEP, the ins and outs of work and some of the pros and cons of podcasting for English learners. Video version available.
796. Local English and Experience with MARK STEEL – Special guest Mark Steel joins me to talk about the cultural and linguistic differences between the UK and France, including UK accents and including a short tour of some places in the UK that you may not have seen. There is also a discussion of profanity and profanity in Britain. Video version available.
795. DOPPELGANGER (Learn English with a short story) – Learn English with another short story. There are two stories in this section. Listen to the result in 2. Repeat after me to practice your pronunciation. Learn vocabulary and grammar in the second part of the episode, explaining the terms of the past and present tense. Video version available.
794. The Amazing Power of Reading Aloud (Article) – Reading aloud can have amazing benefits for our memory and mental health. How can it help your English? In this article I read an article, help you understand and discuss the importance of reading, with a voice in your head and out loud. A video version is also available.
Most Common Spanish Words
793. Driving the streets of Paris at night (with a VERY CHEAP PLANE?) – Last week a special guest visited one of our comedy shows in Paris. I got a ticket to the show, so I decided to record a podcast as I drove through the streets on the way to the show, wondering if I could interview this guest at LEP.
792. Rick Thompson reports: LIZ TRUSS (16 October 2022) – My father has spoken again about UK politics, this time describing the disastrous economic policies of Liz Truss and her Chancellor (Minister of Finance ), Almost Kwarteng. Advanced English Listening Practice: This is a tough one, but keep listening to develop your English skills and learn what’s going on in UK politics. Video version available.
791. WORD + PREPOSITION with Amber and Paul (A+P with A&P in LEP) – Amber and Paul welcome me into my capsule room for a heated discussion of everything! There is a word about adjective + prepositional collocations. Think about the words and try to find examples of them in context. Video version available.
790. Garden Talk with Mom (Listener Q&A): My mom returns to the podcast to answer some questions from listeners about books, cooking, her relationship with Luke and her grandchildren, the war in Ukraine, Imagine de John Lennon, family games. , the moment he fell off his horse and more…
Energy Transfer: Kelcy Has Left The Building (nyse:et)
789. 50 Random British Facts (True or False Quiz) with James [2. episode] – James and Luke discuss some ‘facts’ about the UK, but can you guess if they are true or false? Learn some interesting facts about life in Britain and improve your vocabulary in the process.
788. 50 Random British Facts (True or False Quiz) with James [1. part] – Can you guess whether these ‘facts’ about the UK are true or false? James and Luke read the facts and then discuss them individually. Learn a few more things about the UK, pick up words about laws and customs and try to laugh on the bus.
787. Rick and Gil Thompson Report: Queen Elizabeth II / King Charles III – I talk to Mum and Dad about events in the UK following the Queen’s death on 9 September, including media coverage, King Charles III’s proclamation, statements about Charles as King. and a discussion about the rights of the king in the constitution of the United Kingdom.
786. THE QUEEN – Queen Elizabeth II died today. Here are my thoughts and feelings about the nature and symbolism of his life and death, recorded just an hour after I first saw the news.
Aes E Library » Complete Journal: Volume 17 Issue 6
785. Crosswords and Word Origins (with Fred Ejango) – Fred Ejango returns to the podcast to give you fun puzzles, questions and facts about the etymology and history of the English language. Video capability is available (talk only).
784. Pub Talk with Charlie Baxter (Social English & Pub Etiquette) – Join Charlie and I on a trip to the pub for a few pints, a bag of crisps and tips on how to crawl English-language playhouse, with lots of entertainment. Video version available.
783. British or American? With Sarah Donnelly – Comparing English and American words