Lie Quotes Images – If someone lied to you when you already knew the truth, then you know what a humiliating feeling it is and you will definitely relate to this collection of when someone is lying and you know the truth quotes!
I know it’s hard to accept, but the fact is that most people in your life have probably lied to you at least once.
Lie Quotes Images
Lying is simply part of human nature. The question is, how do you react when you catch someone lying to your face?
A Half Truth Is A Whole Lie
But let’s leave it at that. In this article we are going to read some of the best quotes when someone is lying and you know the truth that captures that awful feeling.
1. “What an adventure it is to watch someone lie when you know the truth! And yet you smile! For now they do not occupy… the place they once bound!” — Henry Kolge
2. “Lying to avoid problems is like getting drunk to forget them. It is a temporary solution to the worst kind of hangover. Your problems are still there, but they’re even bigger because you’re now unreliable.” —Michael Josephson
Quotes On Truth, Lies, Deception And Being Honest
3. “Deep down where I already know the truth… There lies a lie… a lie well dressed with a mask of pretense and a knowing smile. Life you are amazing. Strength is in the mask you say…” -Kameshwari Kulkarni
5. “I’m not upset because you lied to me, I’m upset because from now on I can’t believe you.” —Friedrich Nietzsche
6. “Above all, don’t lie to yourself. The man who lies to himself and listens to his own lie reaches the point where he cannot discern the truth within himself or around him and therefore loses all respect for himself and others. And failing to respect, he ceases to love.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov
People That Lie Quotes & Sayings With Wallpapers & Posters
7. “The great enemy of truth is often not the lie, deliberate, artificial and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, convincing and unrealistic.” – John F. Kennedy
8. “A lie travels halfway around the world before the truth gets a chance to wear its pants.” – Winston Churchill
9. “You’re still lying to me even though I already know the truth, that’s why it hurts so much.” —Ibandondor Marwein
Never Lie To Someone Who Trusts You And Never Trust Someone That Lies To You.
10. “People can choose between the sweet lie or the bitter truth.” I tell the bitter truth, but many people don’t want to hear it.” — Lieberman
11. “I prefer an ugly truth to a beautiful lie. If someone is telling me the truth, that’s where I give my heart.” – Shakira
12. “Don’t lie to me unless you are absolutely certain that I will never find out the truth.” — Ashleigh Bright
Cuban Wisdom ‘s Quote About Lie,truth. A Lie Runs Until It…
14. “Outright lies, small lies, big lies, and lies of omission… all these lies are selfish and self-defeating. – Cathy Burnham Martin
15. “The worst thing about lying is knowing you’re not worth the truth.” — Ominek Turk
17. “Don’t disrespect me, lie about it and then smile in my face and act like nothing’s wrong.” —Scottie Pippen
Ways) When Someone Is Lying & You Know The Truth Quotes
19. “There’s something so humiliating about being lied to when you know the truth. It’s like pretending the emperor is wearing clothes when it’s so clear he’s not. —Barrie Davenport
20. “To tell the truth and make someone cry is better than to lie and make someone smile.” – Paulo Coelho
1. “You know the truth, I know the truth. It is enough for you to feel guilty or shameless. The world is not a concern.” — R.R. Pitadia
Liar Quotes That Shows The Power Of Truth
2. “Speak your truth with grace and integrity, even if it may upset some people. You never know who else but yourself can help. – Unknown
3. “Never lie to someone who knows the truth!” Once you do, it becomes simply impossible to regain their trust. — Nawaz
4. “Maturity is when you know the other person is lying, but you just smile and let it go.” – Unknown
A Single Lie Discovered Is Enough
5. “You can never hide from your truth. If you do, you will always be lost.” — Singh Yogi
6. “Always be honest, especially with yourself. The worst thing anyone can do is lie to themselves.” – Unknown
9. “If you want to know if someone is lying to you, start by living a real life. When you live in truth, you will not be easily deceived.” — Molly Friederfeld
Don’t Lie To Yourself Quote Fyodor Dostoevsky Literary
10. “Truth is like the sun. You can turn it off for a while, but it won’t go away. – Unknown
15. “Neither a false friend nor a liar can be trusted with a secret.” —Ellen J. Barrier
1. “Ask a question you already know the answer to and you will quickly find out if someone is a liar.” – Unknown
Lying Quotes About Deceptive People You Might Have Come Across
2. “I trust you, but now your words mean nothing because your actions speak the truth.” – Unknown
6. “Some people lie to boost their low self-esteem; some lie to show their superiority. Some people lie to please or make others feel good; some people lie to belittle or hurt others. Some people lie to avoid responsibility or punishment; some lie to achieve success or to seek personal gain. – Dr. T.P. Chia
11. “People lie because they are ashamed of what they have done, people lie because they are afraid to face the truth, people lie because they cannot face the world.” – Unknown
Lie Steal Or Cheat Irish Quote Leap Day Film Hand
13. “Sometimes you just have to listen to the lies even though you know the truth.” — Brunda Kale
15. “He who allows himself to lie once, has a much easier time doing it the second time.” -Thomas Jefferson
1. “It hurts more when you already know the truth and this person who is very close to you continues to lie to you.”
Everything Is A Lie
2. “It’s not the lies that bother me, it’s the insults to my intelligence that I find offensive.”
6. “You told me a big lie. I didn’t say anything, but that doesn’t mean I don’t know the truth.
8. “The only people who are mad at you for telling the truth are the ones who are living a lie.”
Liar Quotes For When People Have Lied To You
11. “I don’t know which is worse.” People who lie or people who think I’m stupid enough to believe the lies.”
13. “The worst thing about lying is knowing that to that person, you weren’t worth the truth.”
14. “If you’re going to lie, at least try to do it with a straight face. Your eyes are rolled, your nostrils flare and you look guilty as sin. I deserve a much better liar than you.
Its Better To Be Slapped With The Truth Then Kissed With A Lie Pictures, Photos, And Images For Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, And Twitter
15. “You’re telling me what I want to hear, but unfortunately I already know the truth.”
2. “Don’t underestimate me. I know more than I say, I think more than I speak, and I understand more than you think.”
3. “When someone lies to you, they don’t respect you enough to be honest, and they think you’re too stupid to know the difference.”
Lie Quotes Stock Illustrations
5. “Don’t lie to me. Just no. It makes you look ridiculous and I feel like a fool for staying in your life.
15. “Human relationships are often broken when your partner tells a lie every day, but you know the truth.”
Quotes lie, no lie quotes, small lie quotes, truth and lie quotes, truth lie quotes, lie person quotes, lie images, lie to me quotes, when you lie quotes, lie sayings and quotes, why lie quotes, lie to yourself quotes